- 1 1/3 cups warm water
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant or rapid-rise yeast
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for the pan
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 3 3/4 cups flour, plus more as needed
- Combine warm water and yeast in small bowl or measuring cup, let sit for 10mins.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix together (is that the same thing?)
- When the yeast is ready, add all wet and dry ingredients and mix together.
- Put flour on a surface and take the dough out of the bowl
- Now knead it like you need it. At least 5 mins.
Make it! Be happy!